Thursday, February 29, 2024

PSALM 138:7-8 (2024)

PSALM 138:7-8

Though I walk in the midst of trouble,
you preserve me against the wrath of my enemies;
you stretch out your hand,
and your right hand delivers me.
The Lord will fulfil his purpose for me;
your steadfast love, O Lord, endures for ever.
Do not forsake the work of your hands.

---- mine,

The Tempter attacks you constantly and from every side but do not be alarmed or dismayed for My grace is sufficient for you. Remember that My eyes are always on you, I stoop low over you, and My ear is pressed against your lips. I hear all, I see all, and I protect you and keep you safe from the wiles of the Enemy. My hand is stretched out to hold and steady you should you stumble or fall. All My plans for you will be fulfilled, and the purpose for which you were created will be realized because I love you with everlasting love. My love for you does not alter, it is unchanging, it is the same yesterday, today, and forever. I will never leave you nor will I forsake you for you, ---- my own, are the work of My hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment