Thursday, March 10, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY


Psalm 143: 8-9
Let the dawn bring me word of Your love, for in You alone I put my trust. Show me the way I should walk, for to You I lift up my soul.


---- My Own, what do you want Me to do for you today? Ask and you shall receive, seek and you will find knock at the door of my heart, and my heart which is always open to you, will receive you. Trust Me, no one who ever came to Me went away disappointed. Bring your needs to Me, your troubles, your fears for those you love, tell Me what are your deepest concerns for those you love, those you pray for each day. I love them too and it pleases Me that you also desire that they experience the fullness of My love. At a time of My choosing every prayer you make will be answered perfectly. Trust Me continue to pray, have faith and all will be well. And you? What do you want for yourself I assure you that I will never leave you or forsake you. You are Mine in time and in eternity. Trust Me no one who has trusted Me has ever been disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment