Tuesday, March 29, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

Ezekiel 37:26-27
I shall establish a covenant of peace with them, an everlasting covenant. I shall settle them and they will increase and I shall put my sanctuary in their midst forever. I shall make my home at their side; I shall be their God and they will be my people.


---- My Own, how do you like this for a covenantal promise? I bind Myself to you eternally. I make a public declaration that I desire to bind Myself to you and yours forever. I love you so much I want to abide with you, in you and never do I want to be separated from you because you belong solely to Me. Ask My Father and implore My Holy Spirit to help you become the person that God created you to be. They too delight in you and together We will draw you into our life not just you but all those you love and pray for as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment