Saturday, March 19, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY


Hebrews 2:16
Jesus came to take by the hand not the angels but the human race.

---- My Own, the Father sent me into the world to take you by the hand. To walk beside you to live in you uniting  you to Me and in doing so uniting you to My Father. It is He who desires that You look to Him as your Father as well. It was love that created you, love that saved you and love that has a future and a glorious hope for you in Me. The angels are appointed by My Father to watch over you, pray for you and to carry your prayers to My Father and Yours. They guard you and protect you. Pay attention to what your angels says to you, be aware of him and ask his help. He is specially appointed to take charge of you and he delights in doing so. Don’t neglect his help, don’t grieve your angel. You are precious to God the He desires Me to take you by the hand and lead you to the place that He for You in the Kingdom  of Heaven.  I too desire that where I am you too will be forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment