Monday, March 14, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

Mark 9:7
“This is My Son, the Beloved; Listen to Him.”

---- My child, There is no greater joy than this, no greater satisfaction than this, that at the end of your life you are certain that you have understood the full implication of My words when I spoke from the cloud and proclaimed to all who have ears,  "This is My Beloved Son and I say, Listen to Him." My daughter Mary echoes My words when at Cana she said,  "Do whatever He tells you." The two go together; you must first listen in order to obey and act according to His command. In this life you can know perfect peace in a world that is far from the Truth because they are deaf to the voice of My Son. But you child who addresses Me as Abouna (our Father) listen to Him and do whatever He tells you.

No comments:

Post a Comment