Sunday, March 13, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

Isaiah 27:2-3
On that day, he will say, “Praise my fruitful vineyard! I, the Lord am its keeper; I water it every moment. So that no one will harm it, day and night I guard it.


---- My Own, have I not promised to provide you with everything you need? Every grace and blessing from the vast treasuries of grace I will pour upon you. I give freely to those who love and honor Me. Walk with the confidence of a child of God knowing that I the Lord am with you, I guard you as the apple of my eye. My gaze is upon you, My grace is available to you, the enemy cannot approach to harm you. You are fruitful because I care for you, prune, and trim you to ensure that  you will bear good fruit that will last; fruit that others too may enjoy and be refreshed and strengthened. You are Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment