Monday, March 21, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY


Jonah 4:2

…You are a gracious and merciful God, slow to anger and full of love, and You relent from imposing terrible punishment.


---- My Own, if there is only one thing and one thing alone that you understand about God let it be this, God is love and because He is love He deals with each man, woman and child lovingly and in a way that is unique and different from the way God treats anyone else. God knows you which means that I know you and the Holy Spirit knows you. We know you perfectly and completely this is why God is slow to anger and does not chastise you as you deserve but is unfailingly kind, tender, compassionate, gentle and merciful. There is no God like the God who has revealed His Face through My incarnation and who has demonstrated His infinite love through My life, passion death, and resurrection. God loves and this is why God saves. You, ---- My Own are greatly loved and you are saved by My Blood. God Himself makes His home in you. Be still and you will become conscious and aware of Him who dwells in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment