Sunday, March 6, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

 Matthew 28:10
But Jesus said to them, “Do not be afraid. Go and tell my brothers to set out for Galilee; there I will see them.”


---- My Own, do not be afraid of any challenge that life offers you but meet it head on, confident that because I am with you all things are possible. Your main mission in life is to tell everyone you meet to return to the place of holiness and righteousness. I will see them, strengthen them, and remain with them as I remain with you. Fear not, you are not alone I am with you. Seek me in every circumstance in your life and you will find Me. I will not leave you orphaned My Father is Your Father, My Mother is Your Mother, My family of brothers and sisters are yours as well. You are heir with Me to the Kingdom of My Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment