Tuesday, March 15, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

Tobit 8:17
Have courage, my child, the God of heaven and earth will change your sorrow into joy. Have confidence, my daughter!”


---- My Own, this is what I say to you today because you are a child of God and a daughter of the Most High. Straighten up, walk with courage, have confidence. Any sorrow and sadness you experience will last only for a while joy will always be yours in the morning. Never
have I refused anything to anyone who has come to Me in faith; how much more will I hear your prayers. I call you by name the Father claims you as His child, His daughter, His little one. Understand what this means - the God of heaven and earth is your Father and He is the One who says that He will change your sorrow into joy because you are His and you are Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment