Thursday, March 3, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Proverbs 16:20
He who listens to the Word will find happiness, blessed is he who trusts in the Lord.
---- My Own, it is important that You listen to Me. Pay attention to all that I have to say to you and then do as I ask. There is no greater joy than this to hear the Word of God and put it into practice. My daughter there are many voices that call out to you seeking your attention their purpose is to draw you away from Me and My love. Be still, shut out every other voice but Mine. I do not shout for I am meek and gentle of heart.
 ____ My Own listen, and you will soon learn to recognize my voice from the many who desire only to draw you away from Me and My love. I have come to give you joy in its fullness. When you abide in Me you abide in My Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment