Thursday, March 31, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

Psalm23:4
Although I walk through the valley of the valley of death, I fear no evil, for you are beside me; your rod and your staff comfort me.

---- My Own, I am true to My own, I am faithful in keeping My Covenant of love with you. Never fear. No disaster will overwhelm you. Even if those around you are overcome with fear you will not be afraid for you know that your help comes from Me and that I will never let you down. This firm conviction that I am with you, I walk with you I live in you and I breathe the breath of My Holy Spirit through you, is the source of your  inner peace. You are aware that I have taken you by the hand and I will never let go. Faith in Me enables you to walk through the dark valley for you know from where you get your strength. Your source of strength is My Flesh and My Blood; receiving this supernatural food each day You are invincible against the wiles of the Enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment