Tuesday, March 22, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

Isaiah 27:2-3
“Praise my fruitful vineyard. I, the Lord, am its keeper; I water it every moment. So that no one will harm it, day and night I guard it.”


---- My Own, what I want you to know today is this, you belong to Me. You are Mine. I the Lord your God am with you always, you need not fear the terror of the night nor the arrows that the evil one aims at you all day. I stand guard, I am awake, Your God is ever watchful. You do not draw a single breath that I do not breathe in you. I cause your heart to beat and the blood to course through your veins. I keep you alive, I sustain you with My Spirit, I feed You with My Body and Blood, I pick you up when you fall, I heal your bruises, I carry you on the wings of an eagle while you shelter under My wings. I am your God and you are my precious possession sealed in My Blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment