Thursday, March 24, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY


Luke 2:34-35
“See him; he will be for the rise or fall of the multitudes of Israel. He shall stand as a sign of contradiction, while a sword will pierce your own soul. Then the secret thoughts of may be brought to light.”



---- My Own, My Cross will continue to be a Sign of Contradiction until I come again; for many prefer to die in their sins rather than deny themselves, pick up their cross and follow Me. There is no other way to be saved than for the servant to follow in the footsteps of the Master. As for My Mother – there never was a truer disciple than her. If you take her into your home as the beloved disciple did, you can be sure of this, your home will become a little heaven on earth for no one had a wiser, more loving, and tender Mother than I.


No comments:

Post a Comment