Saturday, March 26, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

Isaiah 66:12-14
For thus says the Lord: I will extend prosperity to her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing stream; and you shall nurse and be carried on her arm, and dandled on her knees.
As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you; you shall be comforted in Jerusalem.

---- My Own, remain in the close embrace of Holy Mother Church for it is here that I with the Godhead reign in fullness of life, grace and truth. In her alone will you find every hunger satisfied and every thirst quenched. Through the Sacraments life giving water flows and grace engulfs your soul. In her you will find forgiveness of sin no matter how great and through her ministers I pour out my mercy and reconcile every sinner to My Father. In her is the Sacrifice of the Lamb is offered to the Father as a memorial in remembrance of Me. The only offering pleasing and acceptable to Him is offered from the rising of the sun to its setting and fills the heavens with a fragrance so pleasing to God that He stoops over His children in tenderness forgiving all iniquity for My Sake and in her every sinner finds refuge and forgiveness and pardon for sins no matter how grave.

No comments:

Post a Comment