Wednesday, March 9, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY


Psalm 147:11

“The Lord delights in those who fear Him and expect Him to care for them.”


----My Own, truly I tell you, I delight in you because you are Mine. I love you with an everlasting love, I watch over you as carefully as a mother hen watches over her chicks. I am Your protector, Your Redeemer Your Savior, Your Savior, and Your Friend. I call you my delight because you make Me glad; you give Me pleasure and delight because you love Me, you want do please Me, you strive to be faithful to Me. Yes I know you are weak and sometimes your struggle to overcome and place my will over your own fails but you keep trying. It's the struggle that pleases; Me never stop trying and with every triumph you will get stronger Draw on My strength when you find you have none of your own. When the road seems dark, long, and difficult, turn to Me I will hold you, lean on Me I will support you, and if you can no longer put one foot before the other I will carry you and together we will soar to the highest heavens. I will take you to the place where I dwell and I will grant you all that your heart desires. True love of God begets a holy fear and awe for you  have experienced as well as tasted the goodness of the Most High.

No comments:

Post a Comment