Saturday, March 12, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

Daniel 14:38
“You have remembered me O God, and have not forsaken those who love You.”



---- My Own, this is my assurance to you, these are the promises I make and will keep. I will never leave you nor will I forsake you because you belong to Me, you are Mine. As long as the heavens and the earth remain so will my love for you last. From generation to generation I will be Your God and Your descendants will worship Me and Me alone in spirit and in truth. Ask and I will give you all you need and more to help you walk in the light of my truth and to tread on paths that lead to life. Why are you distraught? Why do you groan? Why do you say that the Lord is taking His time to hear and answer me? I have pledged to give you all that you ask fore even if it were half My kingdom; in fact it is yours for I share all that the Father has given Me with those whom My love has saved. Don’t be afraid? There is no need to fear when God, your God, walks with you and has pledged to do so until you draw your last breath on earth and enter into the Kingdom prepared for you since time began.

No comments:

Post a Comment