Thursday, March 17, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY



1 Chronicles 16:11
Seek the Lord and His strength, seek His Face untiringly.


---- Mine, do not put your trust in your strength, your resources, your abilities, if you do you will find that you are building a house of cards. At the first sign of difficulty you will fall. Rather, raise your eyes and look at Me, fix your gaze  on my Cross, contemplate the love of the Father and the extent to which He was prepared to go to save you. Let your heart be moved with wonder and awe that God thought you were worth this great Sacrifice on Calvary. And then seek My Face let it be imprinted on your heart as the imprint of My countenance on the veil of Veronica. If you keep your gaze on me no matter how high the waves rise or how you are tossed about by life’s storms, you will sleep as I did in the boat; your sleep will be untroubled for the gaze of the Lord is on you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment