Tuesday, March 8, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY


John 1:16

From His fullness we have all received favor upon favor.



---- My Own, every good and perfect gift comes to you from Me. It is always My Father’s intention that those who believe receive of the fullness of My love and my grace, and share in my plenitude and bounty of all that is true, good and beautiful. Grace, Truth and Loving Kindness  are granted to those who love Me, believe in me, and believe in the One who sent Me. To those who abide in Me and My Word I give not in half measure but to the full, pressed down, shaken together, and spilling over. Be filled with My Holy Spirit the Spirit of grace, Truth and fullness.  Let it flow from Me to you and from you to the world. For I came that you may have life; and have it to its fullness. Remain in My Love always.

No comments:

Post a Comment