Saturday, March 12, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

Ruth 3:9
“Who are you?” The answer came, “I am Ruth your servant. Spread the corner of your cloak over me for you are a kinsman who has right of redemption over me.”


---- My Own, Yes, I am your your kinsman, the head of your household, your Spouse, your Beloved, your Brother, Your never failing companion and your friend. This is who I am and so much more. I do have right of redemption over you, I paid the price with My Life and I set you free. The price of your redemption  was my life. Having paid the price I now have rights over you. I am the Lord Your God, and I have the right of purchase over you and your soul and I choose to set you free I desire that in freedom you freely choose to love Me. Although I have set you free I am a willing Captive of your love.  Love alone is the answer to every challenge you face there is no other.

No comments:

Post a Comment