Saturday, March 5, 2016

GOD’S WORD TODAY

Jeremiah 31:25
I will refresh the weary and lift up the downhearted.

 
---- Mine, my own, the apple of my eye and the delight of My Father’s heart, pay attention and listen to what I have to say to you today. I the Lord Your God am near to you today and every moment of your waking and sleeping. My steadfast gaze unwavering rests upon all those who are My own, I know them and they follow Me. They recognize My Voice and when I call they come to Me. They are attentive and their joy is to carry out My command. Once again I tell You do not afraid or anxious about anything for I am nearer to you than You soul. My Life is intrinsically woven into yours and nothing will separate us for I have made an irrevocable Covenant with all who are Mine. When you are tired I will refresh you as you lay against Me. If You are downhearted I will cheer You with My Word and My Body and Blood. I will forgive your sins and remember them no more because you are Mine and My love is everlasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment