Monday, September 11, 2023

BARUCH 4:21, 27, 30 (2023)

 BARUCH 4:21, 27, 30

Take courage, my children, cry to God,
and he will deliver you from the power and hand of the enemy.
Take courage, my children, and cry to God,
for you will be remembered by the one who brought this upon you.
Take courage, O Jerusalem,
for the one who named you will comfort you.

---- Mine,

Yes, all of you have sinned and done what is displeasing in My sight, but I have seen your distress, I have heard your cries and I have gathered your tears. You plead endlessly for comfort not just for you but for those you love and now, I, the Lord your God, say to you, 'Take courage, I will console you. I whom the heavens cannot contain stoop low over you and I assure you today that I will not abandon any of you. By the power of My Name which is the Name that you too bear because you are mine, I will console you and I will help you. I will lead you, and I will bless you and you will all rejoice and glorify Me for I will pour out My Spirit on you and heap on each of you abundant graces and blessings. Take courage am I not your Lord, your God, your Savior and Redeemer? Am I not your Spouse, the Bridegroom of your soul? I have spoken and all that I have promised you will come to pass. Be still and know that I, the Lord am God - all that I have said I will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment