Tuesday, September 26, 2023

PSALM 23:4 (2023)

PSALM 23:4

Even though I walk through the darkest valley,
   I fear no evil;
for you are with me;
   your rod and your staff—
   they comfort me.

---- mine,

This is the truth that I keep reminding you day after day. No matter how dark or evil the day, despite the fact that you find yourself plummeting into the depths of the valley and there seems no way out you need to fear nothing. No evil shall touch you. No harm shall come to you. Even when I lay the cross on your shoulder I will be bearing it with you. You will never have to bear your sorrows alone. The cross shall not crush you but it will strengthen you, purify you, give you courage, and enable you to grow in grace, humility, and in every virtue. Remember that the cross is the only way that can lead to salvation if there was any other I would have chosen it. But it is the cross alone that redeemed the world and I desire that you partake in some small way in the great work of redemption that God wrought on the Cross for the salvation of the world. Embrace all the sufferings that are yours to endure for a season and praise God for them for without the cross there would be no possibility for you to have a share in My Crown of glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment