Tuesday, September 5, 2023

ESTHER 15:8B, 9, 10A, 11-12

ESTHER 15:8B, 9, 10A, 11-12

He sprang from his throne, took Esther in his arms until she had recovered and comforted her with soothing words. “What is it, Esther?” he said. “I am your brother. Take heart. You will not die. Come, speak to me.” He raised the golden scepter, touched her neck with it, then embraced her saying, “Speak to me.”


---- mine,

Why are you discouraged ---- my own, you do Me a great disservice when you are anxious despite knowing that I AM the Sovereign Lord. How often must I encourage you, console you, assure you that you need to fear nothing, be anxious about nothing, am I, not your Brother, your Savior, your Deliverer, your Bridegroom? Are you not espoused to Me? Come, speak to Me, make known all your troubles to Me and I assure you that I will hear and answer you. Be not afraid ---- mine, not for yourself or for those you love. I, the Lord have spoken. Trust Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment