Monday, September 25, 2023

ZEPHANIAH 3:15 (2023)

 ZEPHANIAH 3:15

The Lord has taken away the judgments against you,
   he has turned away your enemies.
The king of Israel, the Lord, is in your midst;
   you shall fear disaster no more.

---- mine,

Be at peace. Do not be troubled or anxious, do not be afraid for I AM with you. Be still and know that I the Lord your God, the Son of the Most High, your Redeemer, and your Deliverer am with you. When you walk through the angry waters of life I will take you firmly by the hand and lead you. When the storms of life threaten to drown you I will still the storm to a gentle breeze. When all seems lost you will discover that nothing that was of worth is lost. Fear nothing ---- mine, except sin which is the only way you can separate yourself from Me. Remain in my love and you will live in My peace. Joy is My gift to you today let your heart be filled and exult in praise for all that I have done for you. Be still and let your soul be filled with My Presence. Life in abundance is yours now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment