Tuesday, September 19, 2023

SONG OF SONGS 2:13-14 (2023)

SONG OF SONGS 2:13-14

The fig tree puts forth its figs,
   and the vines are in blossom;
   they give forth fragrance.
Arise, my love, my fair one,
   and come away.
O my dove, in the clefts of the rock,
   in the covert of the cliff,
let me see your face,
   let me hear your voice;
for your voice is sweet,
   and your face is lovely.

---- mine,

Every morning you come to Me and spend time with Me and I delight in spending this time with you. I wait for you and long to listen to the sound of your voice. I desire to listen to all your troubles, fears, and doubts. Continue to confide in Me all your difficulties share with Me the things that bring you joy. How I enjoy listening to your praises and thanksgiving because you give glory where glory is due to My Father, to the Holy Spirit, and to Me. All good things are reserved for those who come to the Father in childlike simplicity when you share your troubles with the Father both great and small and when you joyfully offer your thanksgiving with awe and wonder at all He has done for you for those whom you continually pray for. Linger with Me the whole day --- Mine. Remember I Am with you always and through the day and night be aware of My Presence in you and around you. Talk to Me. Share everything you do with Me. Make Me an integral part of all you do all the time. This is what I desire of you. And be at peace. I assure you all is well. No matter how high and steep the mountain or deep and dark the valley I Am with you. I will never leave you, never forsake you for you My love, are Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment