Thursday, September 28, 2023

DEUTERONOMY 31:8 (2023)

DEUTERONOMY 31:8

It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.’

---- mine,

Once again I assure you and reassure you that I AM with you. My presence is within you and surrounds you. I AM so close to you that I hear every sigh. Every breath you breathe. I know every thought that passes through your mind. Take heart. Have courage. I AM here and I will never leave you never will I abandon you. Never will you have to say I am alone there is no one to help me. It is I, the Lord our God who made the heavens and the earth who assures you once again today as I have done so often in the past that I stoop low over you - I AM so close to you that I hear every sigh. I am aware of your breathing. I AM so close to you I know your thoughts. I am aware of the prayers that you are praying and I hear you call My Name constantly. Lean on Me. Rest in Me. Be still and at peace knowing that God is fighting every one of your battles for you. Remain in Me as I remain in you and fear nothing. I repeat - fear nothing for fear weakens your faith and opens you up to anxiety and distress. Be not afraid ---- my own. Be not afraid for I AM with you now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment