Wednesday, September 13, 2023

SIRACH 34:19-20 (2023)

SIRACH 34:19-20

The eyes of the Lord are on those who love him,
   a mighty shield and strong support,
a shelter from scorching wind and a shade from noonday sun,
   a guard against stumbling and a help against falling.
He lifts up the soul and makes the eyes sparkle;
   he gives health and life and blessing.


---- mine,

As I have been assuring you for so long My gaze is on you, I will never take My eyes off you because I love you and I delight in you. Have faith that I, the Eternal Word of the Father, will bring to pass all that I have repeatedly assured you that I will do. Be still. Be watchful in prayer without anxiety, distress, or fear. Pray and wait in faith and hope for this wonderful thing that I will unfold before your eyes and you, ---- my own, will be dumbfounded. Be still and know that I Am God and I will accomplish greater miracles than you can ever ask for or hope for. Just believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment