Monday, September 4, 2023

DANIEL 14:38 (2023)

DANIEL 14:38

“You have remembered me, O God, and have not forsaken those who love you.”


---- mine,

As often as you need to be reminded I will say to you, 'I will never leave you, nor will I forsake you for you are Mine.' I have purchased you at the cost of My life and you have received My life while I took upon Myself your death. You live move and have your being in Me because I lay down My life for you. I have called you by your name and My claim on you is irrevocable. You belong to Me in time and in eternity. Trust Me, lean on Me, have no doubts in your mind that I AM with you, and no harm shall come to you or to those you love. What I say to you today I say to each of them as well, 'Take heart! Have courage! Be filled with good cheer for I have overcome the world.'

No comments:

Post a Comment