Wednesday, September 27, 2023

BARUCH 5:5-6 (2023)

BARUCH 5:5-6

Arise, O Jerusalem, stand upon the height; look towards the east,
and see your children gathered from west and east
at the word of the Holy One,
rejoicing that God has remembered them.

For they went out from you on foot,
led away by their enemies;
but God will bring them back to you,
carried in glory, as on a royal throne.


---- mine,

Never for an instant believe that a single prayer remains unheard. I who am closer to you than you are to yourself know all, hear all, receive all, and answer all your prayers of intercession and supplication for those who are nearest, dearest, and closest to your heart. Be still, ---- mine, and know that I AM GOD and I will never leave you, never forsake you, never abandon you or anyone you pray for. I desire their salvation even more than you do so do not lose heart. Have courage. Remain steadfast in faith and hope and in the end you will rejoice for you will receive all that you have asked for in prayer and so much more. I AM WHO AM loves the sinner and I will pursue the lost until they turn to Me and I will rescue them and save them. As for you, ---- my own, be not afraid, do not be anxious about anything but in all things offer up prayers and thanksgiving to Me and you will soon discover the mighty hand of God who always saves.

No comments:

Post a Comment