Friday, September 1, 2023

PSALM 91:14-16 (2023)

 PSALM 91:14-16

Those who love me, I will deliver;
   I will protect those who know my name.
When they call to me, I will answer them;
   I will be with them in trouble,
   I will rescue them and honour them.
With long life I will satisfy them,
   and show them my salvation.



---- mine,
 
Never forget that you are mine. I have saved you, I have delivered for you, I have called you by name, I have carved your name on the palm of My Hand. YOU ARE MINE. Let this truth console you and when you sin, you stumble, you falter and you fall, call out to Me and I will pick you up. I will wash you clean. I will bless you and fill you with grace once more. I feed you with My Body and Blood and in eating My Flesh and drinking My Blood you receive eternal life. Do not fear anything but keep your gaze steadfastly on Me not on the things that afflict those you love and I assure you that by My strong right hand and with My victorious arm I will lead you and your loved ones safely to the Kingdom of God and to the place prepared for each of you by My Father before He laid the foundations of the world
.

No comments:

Post a Comment