Sunday, September 3, 2023

ESTHER 7:2B (2023)

ESTHER 7:2B

“Whatever your petition is, queen Esther, it shall be granted.
Whatever request you make shall be fulfilled,
even if it were half of my kingdom.”

---- mine,

All that you ask of the Father in My Name He will give it to you. Why? Because you are His beloved daughter, because you are espoused to Me I Am the Bridegroom of your soul. Because the Holy Spirit of Truth and of Love has made His home in you - you are the tabernacle of the Holy Spirit. Be of good cheer, ---- my own, for I have overcome the world and with Me you and all those whom you pray for with tears and sighs and over whom you lament night and day I will heal, I will bless, I will restore. I, the Lord, have spoken, I, the Eternal Word of the Father, have declared it and My Word is true. Take heart all you ask for in prayer has already been granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment