Sunday, September 17, 2023

JOB 19:25-27 (2023)

 JOB 19:25-27

For I know that my Redeemer lives,
and that at the last he will stand upon the earth;
and after my skin has been thus destroyed,
then in my flesh I shall see God,
whom I shall see on my side,
and my eyes shall behold, and not another.
My heart faints within me!

---- mine,

Live your days from moment to moment aware of my Presence in you, and surrounding you. There never is a moment when we are not one. By the power of the Holy Spirit, I draw you into the love of the Father and into the Holy Trinity. Fear nothing but to offend God by sin and at the end of your journey in the valley of tears you will lay down your cross and you will enter and take possession of the place created for you by My Father in heaven. You will see Me face to face and your joy will be complete. Endure all things with eternity as your goal and I will fully satisfy all your needs according to My riches and glory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment