Friday, September 15, 2023

PSALM 85:8, 86:17 & 86:17:A, C (2023)

PSALM 85:8, 86:17 & 86:17:A, C

Show us your steadfast love, 
O Lord, and grant us your salvation.

Show me a sign of your favor,
because you, Lord, have helped me and comforted me.

---- mine,

Pay attention, listen, give heed to what I say to you today and always. My love for you is steadfast, infinite, unfailing, and unending. I AM the Lord your God. I AM your Redeemer, your Messiah, I AM your Savior, I AM your Stronghold and your Deliverer. I assure you once more that I AM the God who saves and I will save all those for whom you plead night and day. 

What sign do you wish Me to give you - there is no greater sign than the Sign of the Cross of Salvation on which I have demonstrated for all time and eternity the love of the Father for all His children. Your help and your comfort flow from your contemplation on the Cross and on the One who was pierced for your sins and the sins of the world. Behold Me and behold your Mother and be comforted and be at peace. All things are possible to those who believe in Me and in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment