Friday, September 29, 2023

PSALM 18:35-36 (2023)

PSALM 18:35-36

You have given me the shield of your salvation,
and your right hand has supported me;
your help has made me great.
You gave me a wide place for my steps under me,
and my feet did not slip.

---- mine,

Yes, it is I who have been with you from the moment you were conceived in your mother's womb but long before this the Father had already conceived you in His heart. He intended you to be born and to someday return to the place that was created for you from eternity. You are covered in the Blood of the Lamb. You are fed on the Bread of Angels, Manna from Heaven, the Holy Eucharist, the Bread of Life - you eat My Flesh and you drink My Blood and you receive life in abundance. Trials, suffering, pain, heartache, sorrow, and heartbreak are all part of the pilgrim's experience for the road to the Kingdom of God is narrow and this is why few choose it. But with Me the Way is easy and the burdens of life are light because I carry you. I hold you steady with My victorious right hand so your feet will not slip. Continue to remain in My love and I assure you that you and your household will come to Me and remain with Me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment