Thursday, September 14, 2023

PSALM 81:6-7A (2023)

PSALM 81:6-7A

‘I relieved your shoulder of the burden; 
your hands were freed from the basket.
In distress you called, and I rescued you;
I answered you in the secret place of thunder.’

---- mine,

Never forget that I Am with you always. I never leave you I cannot forsake you for you are mine. When you call I hear and I answer not always in the way that you ask but in the way that I know is best for you. Do not be afraid. Do not be in distress about anything. I the Lord have spoken and My Word is true. I Am here yoked to you I bear your burdens with you and I will ensure always that all you have to endure will be to honor and glorify My Father in heaven. Be still and know that I AM God and that you are triumphant and victorious in and through Me. Just believe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment