Saturday, September 23, 2023

ISAIAH 41:10 (2023)

ISAIAH 41:10

Do not fear, for I am with you,
   do not be afraid, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
   I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.

---- mine,

Believe in Me and believe in My Word which is the same yesterday today and forever. Be still and know that I AM God and that I who AM is with you. I will never leave you, and I will not forsake you for you are Mine. Be not afraid. Come to Me. Speak to Me. Let Me know all that troubles you. Confide in Me all your difficulties, all your hopes, all your plans, and trust Me to fulfill all according to the will of My Father in heaven. I assure you that My hand is not too short to save. Have faith and you and your household will be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment