Wednesday, September 6, 2023

SONG OF SOLOMON 4:12 (2023)

 SONG OF SOLOMON 4:12

A garden locked is my sister, my bride,
   a garden locked, a fountain sealed.

---- mine,

Make your heart a sanctuary where I alone, Your Lord, and Your God, the beloved of your soul is given access to come in and go out freely at My good will and pleasure. Permit no created thing to take the place reserved for Me alone your Sovereign Lord and your sovereign good. I AM a jealous God and I will have no rivals for your love. I have purchased you. I have ransomed you. I have given My life in order to free you from death. Remain with Me and I will remain with you and you will experience peace in the midst of tribulation and joy in the midst of sorrow. Come to Me, learn from Me, rest in Me and I will take you by the hand and lead you to the place that I have prepared for you before the foundations of the world were laid for you are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment