Saturday, September 16, 2023

SIRACH 32:14 (2023)

SIRACH 32:14

One who seeks God will accept his discipline,
and those who rise early to seek him will find favor.

---- mine,

I know that you chafe under discipline but it is necessary to make you aware of your weaknesses, sins, and failings so you can correct your faults and grow in virtue. It is through suffering that you are purified and strengthened. Accept all your suffering as a gift from God and when you are being chastised examine your life and discover where it is that you need to correct yourself. Recognize your sins and the areas in which you fall short regularly and ask the Holy Spirit to help you root out these imperfections. Grace is always available to you in abundance all you have to do is ask and you will receive. I do commend you and I bless you immensely daily for your faithfulness in rising before dawn to spend the early hours of your day with Me. I delight in being with you and I assure you that I hear and answer all your prayers. Be of good cheer, ---- my own, for you belong to Me. You are mine now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment