Sunday, September 10, 2023

PSALM 91:14-16 (2023)

PSALM 91:14-16

Those who love me, I will deliver; 
I will protect those who know my name.
When they call to me, I will answer them;
I will be with them in trouble,
I will rescue them and honour them.
With long life I will satisfy them,
and show them my salvation.

---- mine,

Once again I assure you that I AM with you always. Do not be distressed that your loved ones, those who are nearest and dearest to you need to respond wholeheartedly to My invitation to follow Me. I will pursue them until they hear and they answer Me. By My powerful right hand and My victorious arm, I will draw them to Me and they will be saved. As for you, remain in My love. Rest in Me and be at peace. I AM the Lord your God and I will bring to pass that which I have promised. Am I not your Beloved, your Spouse, your Deliverer, and the God who loves you? Be not afraid, do not be anxious, do not be troubled but trust in Me and My Word the Word that I have spoken will not return to Me empty. Have faith. Believe. Know that I the Lord your God will never leave you or forsake you or those you love. All of you are mine now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment