Friday, September 22, 2023

SONG OF SONGS 4:10-12 (2023)

SONG OF SONGS 4:10-12

How sweet is your love, my sister, my bride!
   how much better is your love than wine,
   and the fragrance of your oils than any spice!
Your lips distil nectar, my bride;
   honey and milk are under your tongue;
   the scent of your garments is like the scent of Lebanon.
A garden locked is my sister, my bride,
   a garden locked, a fountain sealed.

---- mine,

This is how I see you, of course I know that you are flawed, you are a sinner, you are weak, and you are frail but I also see what you can be and are becoming under the influence of My Holy Spirit. I desire to adorn you with all the jewels of the virtues and this is why I often lift the Chalice of Suffering to your lips so you can have a share in the great work of salvation that I wrought for the whole world on the Cross on Calvary. Without suffering you cannot grow in the virtues and experience empathy and, compassion for so many who suffer cruel oppression under the hands of their brothers and sisters. Rejoice in all the circumstances of your life and pray always with hope that every prayer you raise to My Father in heaven is heard and answered. Let the fragrance of holiness emanate from you and let praise like honey and milk flow ceaselessly from your lips for praise is fitting for hearts that are loyal and are wholly Mine. And never, never forget ---- my own, that you belong to Me. I have redeemed you. I have purchased you. I lay down My life and I took upon Myself your death this is why from this day forth you no longer belong to yourself but to Me in time and in eternity, my sister and my bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment