Friday, November 11, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Job 42:2-3
I know that you are all powerful; 
no plan of yours can be thwarted.
I spoke of things I did not understand,
too wonderful for me to know.


----Mine, be still! Quiet your soul! Listen to your heartbeat, feel its constant throb. I am closer to you than the beat of your heart; closer to you than the blood coursing in your veins. I am your life animating your soul if I withdraw my Presence from you, you will cease to be. My Word is Spirit and Truth, it is Light and Life, it is your food and drink, it is the breath of God, the power of God, and the love of the almighty, ever living, all powerful Being before whom you are less than a puff of breath. Know my Word, meditate on it night and day and you will live on the side of Truth; Truth that will set you free if you abide in it. You are Mine, Mine you will remain in time and in eternity 

No comments:

Post a Comment