Monday, November 14, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Matthew 16:18 & 17:5b

"But you, who do you say I am?

A voice from the cloud said, "This is my Son, the Beloved, my Chosen One. 
Listen to him."

---- My Own, you know Peter's response to My question and you also know what My Father says about Me; and what He asks of you; however, you must also have your own personal response to the question I ask of all My disciples.  ---- Mine, who am I to you? What has every experience in life taught you about Me? When you approach Me and kneel before in the Adoration chapel, when you receive Me in the Holy Eucharist, what does this encounter with Me, this intimacy with Me reveal to you? Peter made his declaration of faith as revealed to him by My Father and My Father also made His declaration of who I am to Him.  In doing so He has made it clear to the whole world that I am His most Beloved Son and He commands everyone who believes Him to listen to Me. 

I ask you again, who do you say that I am? If you believe My Father and Peter, and after your own personal experience of Me, ---- Mine, there has to be a visible as well as a visceral change in the way you speak, think, act, and live. Unless there is a total metanoia of your life all you will be doing is paying lips service to what others have said about Me. Ask yourself this questions several times a day and let your response transform your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment