Monday, November 28, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Mark 6:22 & 23

The king said to the girl, “Ask me for anything you want and I will give it to you. I will give you anything you ask, even half my king­dom.

---- Mine, the sinful king Herod, made a fool of himself when in a moment of licentious and maudlin sentimentality made a foolish promise to a foolish girl. Swearing many oaths before his guests he felt compelled to keep his word so he did not appear dishonorable before his guests.

However, this is not so with Me, Your King and your Lord. I have made a Covenant with you and I have said that you may ask the Father anything in My Name and He will give it to you. Ask, ---- Mine, and the Father will be pleased to give you whatever it is to need and the Kingdom of Heaven besides, for He desires that you too have a share in My Kingdom. Do not put your trust in the promises of sinners but place all your hope in God whose Word never fails and who always does all that He has promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment