Friday, November 4, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Isaiah 56:1 & 7

This is what the Lord says:
Maintain what is right
and do what is just,
for my salvation is close at hand,
my justice is soon to come.

 I will bring them to my holy mountain and give them joy in my house of prayer. I will accept on my altar their burnt offerings and sacrifices, for my house will be called a house of prayer for all the nations.


---- Mine, listen to all that I wish to say to you today. Listen and understand that I the Lord, your God desires that you always discern what is right and do it. Act justly, think rightly, walk in the freedom of truth and you will know peace - peace that comes from being rooted in the Spirit of Love. The day is coming when few will pay heed to the truth, rather, because of the courage that truth demands people will ignore it and prefer to take the easy way, the broad path, the way of death. Yes, I have redeemed the world, I have saved it but the perfect love of the Lover demands that the beloved must be free to choose to love in return or not.

But to those who truly love Me, honor Me, worship and adore Me their Lord and their God, these I will take by the and and lead them up the Holy Mountain to the place where I dwell. There at the Altar of the ultimate Sacrifice where heaven and earth meet and God descends I will have communion with all, who in union with Me, offer their lives as a pleasing and fragrant sacrifice acceptable to the Most High. In My house of prayer, in my house of worship all who approach Me will find Me. We will become one in Holy Communion and I will bless them with every grace and blessing to help them resist evil and do good so someday where I am they too will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment