Sunday, November 6, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

JOB 16:20

Now my prayer has gone up to God
as I poured out my tears before him.

---- My Own,I hear every prayer, every sigh, I know every thought. I am near you always I reside in your heart. My love surrounds you, it imbues you, My grace is poured upon you and is sufficient  for you. I give you a future and a hope of eternal joy with Me. It has already begun. I am the fulfillment of all your desires. I have collected all  your tears. I know when you are sad and when you are happy. I know when you are content and when you are anxious and troubled. I know you better than you know yourself because I created you. I fashioned you. I watched over you from the moment of your conception. I fashioned you, I knit you together and I  have claimed you for My Own in baptism. Grafted to Me you receive My life. My Spirit breathes in you and animates you. Every good and worthy impulse you have is thorough His inspiration. Do not be anxious, or troubled, or afraid; when the way is narrow, and dark when you cannot see the way ahead of you, walk in faith for my hand holds yours and will never let go. Remain in Me as I remain in you. You have no need to be afraid, or anxious for I the Lord, your God am with you today and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment