Wednesday, November 16, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Matthew 21:22

Whatever you ask for in prayer full of faith,
you will receive.



---- Mine, I assure you today as I have done so often in the past, that I will grant you all you ask of Me in faith when you pray.  I delight in answering the prayers of all who come to Me. Believe and it will be done for you as you have asked. The prayer of intercession on behalf of another pleases Me because it is a sign that you love. Never tire of asking for I never tire of giving. Intercede for your needs, for the needs of those you love, the needs of the world and the Church. Intercede for needs both temporal and spiritual and I will pour upon you and those you pray for, grace upon grace, blessing upon blessing. It will be poured out lavishly on you and those you pray for. Do not ever tire of asking boldly for I assure you that I will respond to every prayer prayed in confidence and I will grant it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment