Thursday, November 3, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Romans 4:16

Faith is the way and all is given by grace.

---- Mine, faith is My free gift to you not because you earned it or deserve it but because I love you. Faith in Me has saved you through the imperishable grace I pour into your soul each day. I give you grace sufficient to help you do all things that you are invited to do as a child of God. Above all you are called to love. To love unreservedly as I have loved you without limits, conditions, or qualifications. Give as you have been given without measure and without costing the cost. When you are called to suffer do not run away from the cross. Do not complain. Suffering becomes a burden when you do not understand that the true measure of love is the extent to which you are willing to pick up your cross and follow Me without complaining. Above all be cheerful there is nothing worse than a sour saint.

No comments:

Post a Comment