Monday, November 7, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 94:18

No sooner did I say, "My foot is slipping,"
your kindness, O Lord, held me up.

---- Mine, fear cripples but hope in My Word and My promises sets you free. Soar high on the wings of an eagle, confident in My Love, the love of My Father, and the power of the Holy Spirit. I assure you that no weapon forged against you will succeed for I the Lord, your God, am with you. I shall keep your hand firmly in My own so even if you stumble you will not fall. If you falter I am right beside you to encourage you. Hungry, I will feed you with My Flesh, thirsty I will place the cup of My Blood to your lips and I will refresh you. Lost, I will shine the Light of my Word on the path that leads to life so you can walk in it. Discouraged, I will help you recall all that I have done for you and how my love has never failed you and you will know  that I never forsake My Own. 

Faith, hope, and love are My abiding gifts to you. Faith in My Word to sustain you, hope in My assurance of eternal life, and love to help you overcome all the temptations of the world, the flesh and the devil. Call My Name in the time of trouble and I will rescue you from the snare set to trap you. Walk with confidence for you are a child of God and co-heir with Me to the Kingdom of heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment