Saturday, November 5, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Job 23:10

He knows my every step,
and I will come out as gold in his test.


Yes, ---- Mine, I will bring you through the time of hard testing and you will be as gold, burnished gold, that has come through the fiery furnace of My love. Times of testing are given to all, to the strong as well as to the weak, to the bruised reed and the flickering flame  as well. When time time of trial and testing is upon you do not permit fear to grip and paralyze you rather, turn to Me to give you courage, pray to me that you will not falter, hold on to Me that you may not go down the slippery slope of despair. When the purifying fire of suffering seems to consume you know that I am with you through it all. My grace sustains you, and in the end, because you have  put all your hope and trust in Me, you will be victorious . Suffering and times of testing are given to all it is how your face it that determines how strong you will emerge from the fire of purification.

All suffering purifies and strengthens when endured in the right spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment