Tuesday, November 8, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Isaiah 33:2

O Lord, have mercy on us
who put our hope in you.
Be our strength every morning,
our salvation when trouble comes.



---- My Own, I am your Lord and your God. I am with you when you open your eyes each morning and I remain with  you all through the night. I am at your side always for I have pledged to be your God, your Lord, your Savior and your Redeemer. I have claimed you for Myself, you belong to Me. I am your Shepherd, your Shield, your Refuge, in the time of catastrophe I am your Rock; built on this sure foundation you shall be unmoved no matter how hard the Enemy strikes. The Blood of the Lamb covers you, the Light of the Word illumines the path, the Body of the Lamb feeds your soul, the Life of the Lamb sustains you, the Spirit of the Lamb encourages you. You have a glorious future and and an eternal destiny. Remain in Me as I remain in you ---- My very own.  You Alone O Lord fill all my deepest longings.

No comments:

Post a Comment